.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan

I'm a Japanese living in Hiroshima city.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of living at home with family

I am posting on May 7, 2006 in fact.

That is homework of English lesson.

:3 advantages
  1. I can see my family every time, so I can check how they are.
  2. My family and I can help each other.
  3. I can live in ease and comfort. Living at home, there are dish washing machine, big TV, satellite telecast, drier, and big living room. I pay family budget 60,000 yen a month. Living alone, I couldn't live not well with the same amount of money.

3 disadvantages

  1. I must see my family every time.
  2. I must help my family if they needed.
  3. I have to follow a rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home