.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan

I'm a Japanese living in Hiroshima city.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

'Joey'

I watch 'Joey' on wowow every week. It is the spin off of 'Friends'. I think 'Joey' is more foolish than 'Friends', but not as intersting as 'Friends'.
The characters of 'Friends' often gather but they have each life. About one third of them are idiots and the others are standard people behave foolish. Their relations make the stories interesting. As for 'Joey', the characters are just Joey and people around Joey.
And there are charming girls in 'Friends'. The female characters in 'Joey' are beautiful, but not so charming, I think.
I criticized 'Joey' comparing with 'Friends' but 'Joey' is the good sitcom. I'll make effort to not compare them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Standlee said...

I never watched "Joey", but you make it sound interesting.

Eric

9:37 am  
Blogger Hatteryman said...

Mr. eric standlee,
thank you for your comment.
Actually "Joey" is not so bad, and not better than "Friends".

8:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home